Our newest publication is available now:
Structure and phraseology of legal documents up to the New Kingdom
Why and how to teach children about ancient Egypt: Egyptology and education
Intentional body violation up to the New Kingdom
Rock-cut Cult Place from the New Kingdom at Gebelein
- April 2015 – II. Symposium of Young Egyptologists, Poznań (K. Kuraszkiewicz: keynote lecture, D. Takács: A Journey of Conventions)
- April 2015 – Current Research in Egyptology XVI, Oxford (D. Takács, poster: A Journey of Conventions)
- March 2015 – International Symposium in Indigenous Graphic Communication Systems: A Theoretical Approach, Warsaw (D. Takács)
- December 2014 – XVI. International Interdisciplinary Students of Archaeology Session, Biskupin (D. Takács)
- November 2014 – Third Geoarchaeological Conference in Warsaw (K. Kuraszkiewicz: Architectural innovations influenced by climatic phenomena (4,2 ka event) in the late Old Kingdom Period)
- July 2014 – Old Kingdom Art and Archaeology, Warsaw (K. Kuraszkiewicz: The tomb of Ikhi in Saqqara and the organisation of expeditions during the Old Kingdom)
- May 2014 – I Symposium of Young Egyptologist, Wrocław (J. Chrzanowska: The Meaning of the word itn up to the Amarna Period)
Old Kingdom Art and Archaeology
In July 2014, in a cooperation with the Polish Center for Mediterranean Archaeology UW, Institute of Archaeology UW, Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures PAN and Pułtusk Academy of Humanities, we organised the international conference “Old Kingdom Art and Archaeology”.
Abstracts of papers are available here: OKAA-Abstracts_of_papers
Proceedings of the conference will be published in 2015.
We are working hard on reorganising our library.